Arapahoe Ridge Dress Code:
- Shorts and skirts must be fingertip length.
- Tops must cover midriff and chest areas.
- Pants should not sag.
- Hats, bandanas, and scarves may not be worn inside the school.
- No “heelies” may be worn at school.
- Tank tops must have 1” arm straps and may not be low cut (no spaghetti straps).
- No visible tattoos/hair dye (including temporary).
- Clothing that advocates drug, alcohol, tobacco, violence, religious, racial, or criminal activities. (Superintendent Policy)
In the event that a district or ARE dress code is not followed, parents will be notified and asked to bring an appropriate change of clothing. Thank you for your understanding our requests for a safe environment and proper atmosphere for learning.
Superintendent Policy has changed from past practice. Students are now allowed to wear all professionally licenced athletic apparel (Rockies, Broncos, CU Buffs, etc.)