Arapahoe Ridge Preschool Information for the 2018/19 School Year
Hours and Days of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (closed on Wednesday)
- Morning session:7:45 a.m. to 10:50 a.m.
- Afternoon session: 11:40 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Transportation: Transportation is provided by parents. There are no district school buses for tuition based students.
- Registration window opens March 12
- Registration times at the school: 8:30-11:30 & 12:30-3:00
- Tuition-based preschool registration window will close on March 23
- Tuition families will be notified of their application status by April 6th
Pathways to Preschool at Arapahoe Ridge:
- Arapahoe Ridge will open two preschool classrooms for a total of four sections. Children must be born on or between October 1, 2013 and August 15, 2015.
- Tuition Pathway: Priority enrollment for families currently living within the Arapahoe Ridge boundary
- Tuition Cost: $325 per month, per child
State/Federal-Funded Pathway (pending eligibility)
- Alternative funding pathways are available for students who may need additional support to achieve academic success.
- Colorado Preschool Program (eligibility factors apply)
- Special Education (eligibility determination applies)
- Visit our district website: www.Adams12.org/preschool
District Contact Information for Colorado Preschool Program:
- Danica Kerber 720-972-8762
- Becky McLaughlin 720-972-8761
- Katrina Groetken 720-972-3870 (en Español)
District Contact Information for Child Find:
- 720-972-6004, 720-972-6145, or 720-972-3870.
- For Spanish call 720-972-3870.