Chromebook Return for Grades 3-5
After a summer at your homes, the Adams 12 district Chromebooks need to come back to school with your child on Back to School Night or the first day of school.
In order to help with this process, here is a list of a few things we need you to do.
- Please take a dry microfiber cloth and wipe down the exterior of the device, screen and keyboard.
- Remove all bookmarks that were added by students over the summer.
- Remove any gaming, fun or entertainment type extensions that were added over the summer.
- Completely sign out and power down the device.
- Put the Chromebook AND the Power Cord in a Ziploc or other bag so they remain together.
- Create a note if anything is wrong with the device or the charger so we can have it repaired.
Please note that fines will be created if the Chromebook or charger are not returned or returned intentionally damaged.
We hope that just like your child, the Chromebook is excited and ready to return to school again and get started on learning.