Arapahoe Ridge’s fifth grade teachers joyfully engage all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a quality education for your child and will encourage children to become independent and self-confident throughout the school year. We value communication between home and school, and we work hard to develop partnerships with families. Most importantly we strive to make school a positive place for your child. Fifth grade is going to be a wonderful year for your child!
Important Information For Fifth Grade Parents
- Open House Packet
- High Frequency Words
- Everyday Mathematics 4 Home Links (Homework)
- Everyday Mathermatics 4 Family Letters
- MAP Parent Toolkit
- Student Profile: Language Arts - Español
- Student Profile: Math - Español
- Student Profile: Social Studies - Español
- At Home Reading and Just Right Books
Please find more detailed information about each of our fifth grade classes below. If you have questions about any of our classes and are unable to find the answers you seek in the class descriptions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.