Arapahoe Ridge’s second grade teachers joyfully engage all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a quality education for your child and will encourage children to become independent and self-confident throughout the school year. We value communication between home and school, and we work hard to develop partnerships with families. Most importantly we strive to make school a positive place for your child. Second grade is going to be a wonderful year for your child!
Important Information For Second Grade Parents
- Everyday Mathematics Resources and Information (Direct to Study Links and Home Links)
- High Frequency Reading Words
- MAP Parent Toolkit
- Student Profile: Language Arts - Español
- Student Profile: Math - Español
- Student Profile: Social Studies - Español
Please find more detailed information about each of our second grade classes below. If you have questions about any of our classes and are unable to find the answers you seek in the class descriptions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.