Arapahoe Ridge Elementary is excited to share registration news for the 2016/17 school year.
Enrollment packets may be picked up at Arapahoe Ridge or you can print them at www.adams12.org.
Returning current Arapahoe Ridge students who will be in grades 1-5 next year are not required to register for 2016/17.
***Please note that all incoming kindergarten students who attended a District Twelve preschool must also enroll with approrpriate documentation at their homeschool (see required information below).***
The following are documents required by Adams 12 to register your child:
- Parent/guaridan photo ID. Guardians must have proper guardianship forms signed and notarized or a copy of court authorization.
- If applicable, custody documentation.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate. Student must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2016.
- Up-to-date immunization record or exemption.
- Two forms of proof of residence with the name of the parent(s) and address on the paperwork (current Xcel bill, utility "intent to hook up" form, cable, water or trash bill, rental, lease or purchase agreement with name and address showing).
- Online bills should have the utility logo, parent/guardian(s) name, and address.
- If applicable, IEP or 504 information.
Immunization Requirements for 2016/17 School Year
It is responsibilty of the parents to get copies of immunizations.
- 5 DPT
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chicken pox-verified)