Arapahoe Ridge’s fourth grade teachers joyfully engage all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a quality education for your child and will encourage children to become independent and self-confident throughout the school year. We value communication between home and school, and we work hard to develop partnerships with families. Most importantly we strive to make school a positive place for your child. Fourth grade is going to be a wonderful year for your child!
Important Information For Fourth Grade Parents
- Everyday Mathematics Resources and Information (Direct to Study Links and Home Links)
- Spelling City (Use search tool. Type in Michele Herby. Choose Michele Herby to see word lists.)
- High Frequency Writing Words
- MAP Parent Toolkit
- Student Profile: Language Arts - Español
- Student Profile: Math - Español
- Student Profile: Social Studies - Español
Please find more detailed information about each of our fourth grade classes below. If you have questions about any of our classes and are unable to find the answers you seek in the class descriptions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.