Arapahoe Ridge’s first grade teachers strive to engage all learners to be critical thinkers and to reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a quality education for your child and will encourage children to become independent and self-confident throughout the school year. We value communication between home and school, and we work hard to develop partnerships with families. Most importantly we work to ensure that school a positive place for your child. First grade is going to be a wonderful year for your child!
Important Information For First Grade Parents
- Everyday Mathematics Resources and Information (Direct to Study Links and Home Links)
- First Grade High Frequency Words
- First Grade No Excuse Words
- MAP Parent Toolkit
- Student Profile: Language Arts - Español
- Student Profile: Math - Español
- Student Profile: Social Studies - Español
Please find more detailed information about each of our first grade classes below. If you have questions about any of our classes and are unable to find the answers you seek in the class descriptions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.