Computer Science Week
The Hour of Code - WORLDWIDE
Computer Science Education Week
December 4 - 8, 2017.
On Dec. 4 - 8th students worldwide are participating in the HOUR of CODE! Students will be learning the basics of computer programming.
We are in a day and age that students will not be users of technology. They will be creators of it.
Kindergarten And 1st Grade
1. Studio Code HOC (Computer Science Fundamentals Course 1; stages 3 and 4)
2. http://www.tynker.com/hour-of-code/ (K+ section: Candy Crush game)
3. https://thefoos.com/ The Foos (Click on Hour of Code above)
1. https://studio.code.org/s/courseb (Studio - Course B)
2. https://thefoos.com/ The Foos (Click on Hour of Code above)
3. https://studio.code.org/hoc/1 (Classic Maze)
4. https://hourofcode.com/us/learn Hour of Code list of activities
3rd, 4th Grade
2. https://www.madewithcode.com/projects/ (Yeti or Dress or Music)
3. http://www.tynker.com/hour-of-code/ (HotWheels game)
https://youtu.be/pvAsqPbz9Ro (Is Computer Programming Hard to Learn? 9:14)
https://youtu.be/STRPsW6IY8k (Why Our Kids Must Learn to Code. 5:43)
https://youtu.be/THOEQ5soVpY (DK Coding explanation 2:45)
https://youtu.be/Nc31NAujTkA (DK: How Programming Works 2:32)