Home of the Wolves
Arapahoe Ridge Elementary opened its doors in 1998, founded on professional development and collaboration to reflect and fine-tune instruction to help students of all levels. Today, our skillful and warmhearted staff continues to meet weekly for professional development training along with constant conversation and collaboration within and across multiple grade levels.
Our entire school shares pride in our vision: Arapahoe Ridge joyfully engages all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential.
With this scope, we will collectively help your child succeed in a learning environment that is encouraging, safe, and engaging. Our staff is dedicated to using best practices to help every student create a deeper love of learning while developing their emotional, social, and academic growth. We look forward to working closely with you throughout the school year so your child has an excellent experience in elementary school.
Did you know
- On average, our highly trained staff members have taught at Arapahoe Ridge for over 12 years, and more than 80% of our teachers hold Master’s Degrees.
- We have received multiple recognitions for our outstanding growth and high academic achievement results.
- More than 200 students participate in various after-school activities including drama club, choir, student leadership, peer mediators, art club, book club, and a school newspaper club.
- We have an active Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) which coordinates several school-wide community events, including a Halloween Trunk-or-Treat event, Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad, and an annual Celebration of Learning which showcases our students’ academic highlights and growth.
- According to a parent of two A.R.E. students, “We couldn’t be happier with Arapahoe Ridge, our local, public school. It’s an established school with a great community and experienced, knowledgeable staff. Our kids love going to school!”
At Arapahoe Ridge we believe in the African proverb, “It takes a village to raise a child.” We are humbled to be the “village” that shares an excitement for learning with your children.